OMICS Group proudly invites all the participants across the globe to its premier 6th World Congress on Biotechnology to be held during November 30-December 02, 2015 HICC- Hyderabad, India.
Theme: Biotechnology: Meeting the Needs of a Changing World
Biotechnology-2015 is the premier event that brings together a unique and international mix of experts, researchers, and decision-makers from academia, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, and healthcare industry worldwide to exchange their knowledge, experience, and research innovations to build a biotechnology community. This forum enables a common platform where any participant can discuss their research to establish a scientific network that binds together the academia with industry leads to foster collaboration and to evaluate the emerging issues, technologies and innovations in the arena of biotechnology and allied fields to explore new possibilities and to improve the existed opportunities.
We welcome contributors from all the Biotechnology and Life Sciences allied fields, not limited to the specific conference themes.
Scope of the congress:
• Current Scenario of Biotechnology
• Biotechnology in Agriculture
• Biotechnology in Health Care
• Food and Bioprocess Technology
• Petroleum and Environmental Biotechnology
• Immunology and Stem Cell Therapy
• Genetic Engineering and rDNA Technology
• Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular biology
• Microbiology and Microbial World
• Animal Biotechnology and Cell Culture
• Bioinformatics and Biosensor
• Marine Biotechnology and Renewable Energy technology
• Workshop on NIH Research Resources in Biotechnology by Dr. Mukesh Verma, National Institute of Health, USA
• Workshop on ProDy: A python-based software tool to analyze structural dynamics by Indira Shrivastava, University of Pittsburgh, USA
• All accepted abstracts will be published in the respective OMICS Group Journals with DOI