Risk Group is a Strategic Security Risk Research Organization, Community, Ecosystem, and Platform. Risk Group Strategic Security community and ecosystem is the first and only cross-disciplinary and collective community that is made of top scientists, security professionals, thought leaders, entrepreneurs, philanthropists, policymakers, and academic institutions from across nations collaborating to research, review, rate and report strategic security risks to protect the future of humanity.
Risk Group actively collaborates with decision-makers from across nations to identify what ideas and innovations are essential for nations' survival and security and the human species. The Strategic Security Community, Ecosystem and Platform supports collective ideas, imaginations, and innovations, from basic science research to commercial ventures to bridge the security gaps across cyberspace, aquaspace, geospace, and space.
As cyberspace blurs the boundaries of aquaspace, geospace, and space and individuals and entities across nations: its government, industries, organizations and academia, the growing vulnerability necessitates mapping of the security risks. Our focus is to collectively
1. Map the security risks
2. Define a security-centric operating system for humanity
3. Build a strategic security roadmap for effective forward progress in security science with NGIOA decision-makers.
4. Within this wider roadmap, surface and focus special attention on the ideas and innovations essential to bringing security to the human CAGS ecosystem.
5. Help innovators from across nations take their concept to commercialization.
6. Unite individuals and entities from across NGIOA to push the frontiers of science and technology for humanity's future.