Murphy & Company, LLC is a CPA firm with deep roots in serving closely held businesses, the families that own them and individuals. Business client industries include manufacturing, distribution, construction trades, professional services, business services, healthcare and retail.
Camille Murphy founded her first CPA firm in 1982. After being partner in two succeeding CPA firms, Camille has arrived at Murphy & Company, LLC which fulfills her vision of a truly client centric professional practice.
The Murphy & Company, LLC team has been assembled for the purpose of delivering financial, business and tax advice and services that optimize client benefits. It is a team that shares the belief that all good things are derived from client satisfaction.
Murphy & Company is driven by six core values that shape how we do business:
1. Integrity – openness, honesty and accountability in all we do
2. Knowledge Acquisition – the constant act of seeking out new information to better do our job
3. Knowledge Sharing – to help our clients better manage their finances and help each other better serve our clients
4. System Orientation – identifying processes and procedures that improve efficiency and accuracy, including the use of technology
5. Flexible – to work in a manner that suits our clients preferences and personality
6. Restlessness – the unwillingness to ever think we cannot be better
Being truly accountable and taking ownership means being willing to put your name on it. Murphy & Company, LLC is a team that stands behind a single name committed to applying their collective energy, expertise and resources to achieve their client centric promise.