Dorian Drake International is an innovative leader in the field of export management, providing manufacturers with a full-service alternative to staffing and managing their own export department. The firm’s mission is to build world-class distribution for leading manufacturers in select industries.
Dorian Drake’s multi-lingual sales and marketing professionals are located at the firm’s New York headquarters and regional offices in more than a dozen locations in Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean. Sales managers are assigned to one of the firm’s four stand-alone product groups: Automotive, Foodservice, Hardware/Lawn & Garden or Industrial & Environmental.
Manufacturers who retain Dorian Drake benefit in three ways:
- Its factory-trained sales force and established distribution network provide manufacturers an immediate market presence that otherwise would take years to build.
- Dorian Drake takes title and assumes the foreign credit risk, eliminating the high cost of managing complex international credit and collection.
- The firm bears all fixed costs associated with an export operation, including inside and field sales staff, international travel and communication
Customers who work with Dorian Drake benefit several ways, too:
- The firm’s four product groups all represent complimentary lines, making Dorian Drake a one-stop source for multiple product lines for many of its customers.
- The company field sales managers visit customers regularly to review programs, provide product training and make joint customer calls.
- Dorian Drake’s multi-cultural sales, marketing and traffic teams are staffed, trained and dedicated to deliver fast, responsive customer service.
- Dorian Drake extends credit—often in markets where manufacturers do not—to support customers willing to invest in inventory.